Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  MacBackwards on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:08 am

while reading this listen to dubstep!

Monsters: 21

x2 Archlord Kristya
x2 Herald Of Orange Light
x1 Honest
x3 Master Hyperion
x3 Nova Summoner
x1 Sangan
x3 Shining Angel
x3 The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
x3 The Agent Of Mystery - Earth

Spells: 13

x1 Burial From A Different Dimension
x2 D.D.R Different Dimension Reincarnation
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Monster Reborn
x2 Smashing Ground
x1 Terraforming
x3 The Sanctuary In The Sky
x2 Valhalla, Hall Of The Fallen

Traps: 6

x2 Beckoning Light
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck: 12

x2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
x1 Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
x1 Gaia, Force Of The Earth
x1 Magical Android
x1 Scrap Archfiend
x3 Number 39: Utopia
x3 Wind-Up Zenmaister

this deck is my fairy deck, like you see it has only got three agents in it, no venus and no mystical shine ball reason being i get out kristya a lot easier with the field spell and a nova summoner or a shining angel, and they are also there so the can be used as removal fodder for hyperion. the extra deck is cards that i have or can get, if any of you have ideas for this deck post it up. before you say anything about the extra deck dont mention an star monster because i cannot get out an 8 at all with two star tuners and everything and only one three star monster.



MacBackwards

Posts : 138
Points : 186
Join date : 2011-01-21
Location : Christchurch

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  junh on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah, but, Venus makes Kristia possible.

If you play Venus + 3 balls, you get Kristia.

If there are too many fairy there is Hyperion to your rescue. That's why Fairys are so lame.

_________________
All in or nothing.

junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  Zm0b!e//AterAliquis on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 am

Agents need Venus.
The flexibility it gives the deck is just retardedly good.

Zm0b!e//AterAliquis

Posts : 29
Points : 39
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

element hero

Post  lightcold on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 am

MacBackwards wrote:while reading this listen to dubstep!

Monsters: 21

x2 Archlord Kristya
x2 Herald Of Orange Light
x1 Honest
x3 Master Hyperion
x3 Nova Summoner
x1 Sangan
x3 Shining Angel
x3 The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
x3 The Agent Of Mystery - Earth

Spells: 13

x1 Burial From A Different Dimension
x2 D.D.R Different Dimension Reincarnation
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Monster Reborn
x2 Smashing Ground
x1 Terraforming
x3 The Sanctuary In The Sky
x2 Valhalla, Hall Of The Fallen

Traps: 6

x2 Beckoning Light
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck: 12

x2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
x1 Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
x1 Gaia, Force Of The Earth
x1 Magical Android
x1 Scrap Archfiend
x3 Number 39: Utopia
x3 Wind-Up Zenmaister

this deck is my fairy deck, like you see it has only got three agents in it, no venus and no mystical shine ball reason being i get out kristya a lot easier with the field spell and a nova summoner or a shining angel, and they are also there so the can be used as removal fodder for hyperion. the extra deck is cards that i have or can get, if any of you have ideas for this deck post it up. before you say anything about the extra deck dont mention an star monster because i cannot get out an 8 at all with two star tuners and everything and only one three star monster.



lightcold

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

element hero

Post  lightcold on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

MacBackwards wrote:while reading this listen to dubstep!

Monsters: 21

x2 Archlord Kristya
x2 Herald Of Orange Light
x1 Honest
x3 Master Hyperion
x3 Nova Summoner
x1 Sangan
x3 Shining Angel
x3 The Agent Of Miracles - Jupiter
x3 The Agent Of Mystery - Earth

Spells: 13

x1 Burial From A Different Dimension
x2 D.D.R Different Dimension Reincarnation
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Monster Reborn
x2 Smashing Ground
x1 Terraforming
x3 The Sanctuary In The Sky
x2 Valhalla, Hall Of The Fallen

Traps: 6

x2 Beckoning Light
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck: 12

x2 Ancient Fairy Dragon
x1 Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
x1 Gaia, Force Of The Earth
x1 Magical Android
x1 Scrap Archfiend
x3 Number 39: Utopia
x3 Wind-Up Zenmaister

this deck is my fairy deck, like you see it has only got three agents in it, no venus and no mystical shine ball reason being i get out kristya a lot easier with the field spell and a nova summoner or a shining angel, and they are also there so the can be used as removal fodder for hyperion. the extra deck is cards that i have or can get, if any of you have ideas for this deck post it up. before you say anything about the extra deck dont mention an star monster because i cannot get out an 8 at all with two star tuners and everything and only one three star monster.



lightcold

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  Ewey on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:44 am

junh wrote:Yeah, but, Venus makes Kristia possible.

If you play Venus + 3 balls, you get Kristia.

If there are too many fairy there is Hyperion to your rescue. That's why Fairys are so lame.
Zm0b!e//Jar wrote:Agents need Venus.
The flexibility it gives the deck is just retardedly good.

run venus

Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  MacBackwards on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:56 pm

It works better without it

MacBackwards

Posts : 138
Points : 186
Join date : 2011-01-21
Location : Christchurch

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  Zm0b!e//AterAliquis on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 am

MacBackwards wrote:It works better without it
LIES!

Zm0b!e//AterAliquis

Posts : 29
Points : 39
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  Ewey on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 am

Zm0b!e//Jar wrote:
MacBackwards wrote:It works better without it
LIES!

Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Idea, Agents Without Venus

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:52 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum