vision hero adoration and maxx c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:42 am

20 bucks each
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=410836540

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  junh on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm after your Maxx C. I should get Mike and Ewan to go to aargons this week.

Haven't seen you guys for a while.

Do you still need Caius?

_________________
All in or nothing.

junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 am

na not at the moment... trying something else.. do you have vanadis?

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 am

oh and i have two maxx c's

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  junh on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Dark-Necrofear wrote:na not at the moment... trying something else.. do you have vanadis?

Is that the super rare fairy?

_________________
All in or nothing.

junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 am

secret rare fairy... also looking for odin and loki and other nordic cards

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Ewey on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 am

heres a nordic deck that Mike was playing around with on dn that was pretty good

Monsters 20
Effect Veiler x2
T.G. Striker x3
Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts x2
Sangan x1
Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts x3
Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts x1
T.G. Warwolf x3
Reborn Tengu x3
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning x1

Spells 11
Book of Moon x1
Mind Control x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm x1
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Pot of Duality x2

Traps 9
Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir x3
Call of the Haunted x2
Torrential Tribute x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2

Extra Deck
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Naturia Beast x1
T.G. Wonder Magician x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor x1
Thor, Lord of the Aesir x1

btw Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant seems a bit situational, Odin and Loki waste too many cards to get them out and the ones you need to get them out suck

Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 am

Hey what do you think about putting book of taiyou in there.. set tanngnjostr and then flip him and special summon then synchro for a 7 in one turn

Ewey wrote:heres a nordic deck that Mike was playing around with on dn that was pretty good

Monsters 20
Effect Veiler x2
T.G. Striker x3
Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts x2
Sangan x1
Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts x3
Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts x1
T.G. Warwolf x3
Reborn Tengu x3
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning x1

Spells 11
Book of Moon x1
Mind Control x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm x1
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Pot of Duality x2

Traps 9
Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir x3
Call of the Haunted x2
Torrential Tribute x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2

Extra Deck
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Naturia Beast x1
T.G. Wonder Magician x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor x1
Thor, Lord of the Aesir x1

btw Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant seems a bit situational, Odin and Loki waste too many cards to get them out and the ones you need to get them out suck

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Ewey on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:41 am

Dark-Necrofear wrote:Hey what do you think about putting book of taiyou in there.. set tanngnjostr and then flip him and special summon then synchro for a 7 in one turn

Ewey wrote:heres a nordic deck that Mike was playing around with on dn that was pretty good

Monsters 20
Effect Veiler x2
T.G. Striker x3
Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts x2
Sangan x1
Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts x3
Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts x1
T.G. Warwolf x3
Reborn Tengu x3
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning x1

Spells 11
Book of Moon x1
Mind Control x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm x1
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Pot of Duality x2

Traps 9
Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir x3
Call of the Haunted x2
Torrential Tribute x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2

Extra Deck
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Naturia Beast x1
T.G. Wonder Magician x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Ally of Justice Decisive Armor x1
Thor, Lord of the Aesir x1

btw Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant seems a bit situational, Odin and Loki waste too many cards to get them out and the ones you need to get them out suck

is ther anything else u could do with that can becouse atm i seems like thats the only way u could use it in the deck, by itself its usless an adds inconsistancy 2 the deck

Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:16 am

flips super nimble mega hamster as well Very Happy

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 am

but i guess i see what you mean...

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Ewey on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 am

Dark-Necrofear wrote:flips super nimble mega hamster as well Very Happy

id rather just run t.g.'s, becouse that relys on u having the right monster and tyu in hand.
t.g.'s = consistancy 4 the deck. this sounds like it would add inconsistancy


Last edited by Ewey on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Dark-Necrofear on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 am

true true... how much for your warwolves?

Dark-Necrofear

Posts : 42
Points : 54
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: vision hero adoration and maxx c

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum