EXVC Sneak Peak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  vaughmj1 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:28 am

Hi guys, sneak peek for extreme victory is on Sunday 31st April which is next week. I'm guessing it will be $30 for 5 pack and the promo. So if your coming you should leave your name here, so we have an idea of the numbers.


My bad its the 1st of May. It's next week. Sunday


Last edited by vaughmj1 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
"I'm fine"
avatar
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Posts : 332
Points : 448
Join date : 2010-10-26

http://dunedin.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Andrew on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 am

vaughmj1 wrote:Hi guys, sneak peak for extreme victory is on Sunday 31st May which is next week. I'm guessing it will be $30 for 5 pack and the promo. So if your coming you should leave your name here, so we have an idea of the numbers.

31st of may is more then a month away
but im keen

avatar
Andrew

Posts : 54
Points : 69
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Tom on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 am

should most likely be there. (will get work sorted so it fits...and if i cant i still want my cards so will be getting the boosters etc paid for either way)
avatar
Tom

Posts : 211
Points : 261
Join date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  junh on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 am

Edited nub.

31st of April.

_________________
All in or nothing.
avatar
junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Tom on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit
avatar
Tom

Posts : 211
Points : 261
Join date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Ewey on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Tom wrote:
junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.i love the cock

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit.
i also love the cock

face palm
avatar
Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Tom on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 pm

do I what
avatar
Tom

Posts : 211
Points : 261
Join date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Dan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 am

lolol

This thread has too much fail in it.

I will be able to sneak peak it up. Wasnt scheduled on to work XD
avatar
Dan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 106
Points : 116
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Ewey on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 am

Dan wrote:
Tom wrote:
junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.i love the cock

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit.
i also love the cock

lolol

This thread has too much fail in it.

I will be able to sneak peak it up. Wasnt scheduled on to work XD
i too love the cock

you guys
avatar
Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  vaughmj1 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 am

It's 1st of may not 31st, my mistake

_________________
"I'm fine"
avatar
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Posts : 332
Points : 448
Join date : 2010-10-26

http://dunedin.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  vaughmj1 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 am

Ewey wrote:
Dan wrote:
Tom wrote:
junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.i love the cock

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit.
i also love the cock

lolol

This thread has too much fail in it.

I will be able to sneak peak it up. Wasnt scheduled on to work XD
i too love the cock

you guys

And when did everyone go gay?

_________________
"I'm fine"
avatar
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Posts : 332
Points : 448
Join date : 2010-10-26

http://dunedin.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  junh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 pm

vaughmj1 wrote:
Ewey wrote:
Dan wrote:
Tom wrote:
junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.i love the cock

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit.
i also love the cock

lolol

This thread has too much fail in it.

I will be able to sneak peak it up. Wasnt scheduled on to work XD
i too love the cock

you guys

And when did everyone go gay?

You started the post.

_________________
All in or nothing.
avatar
junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Zm0b!e//AterAliquis on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 pm

We're in.

Though not for any of the above faggotry.

We just want the cards.
avatar
Zm0b!e//AterAliquis

Posts : 29
Points : 39
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Ewey on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Zm0b!e//Jar wrote:
vaughmj1 wrote:
Ewey wrote:
Dan wrote:
Tom wrote:
junh wrote:Edited nub.

31st of April.i love the cock

edit it again you ULTRA NOOB FAIL....there is no such thing as april 31st you tit.
i also love the cock

lolol

This thread has too much fail in it.

I will be able to sneak peak it up. Wasnt scheduled on to work XD
i too love the cock

you guys

And when did everyone go gay?

We're in.

Though not for any of the above faggotry.

We just want the cards.
im still in the closet

troll be trollin


Last edited by Ewey on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ewey

Posts : 169
Points : 227
Join date : 2010-10-27
Location : your mum

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Dan on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm

lulz
avatar
Dan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 106
Points : 116
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  knight2e5 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 pm

vaughmj1 wrote:Hi guys, sneak peak for extreme victory is on Sunday 31st April which is next week. I'm guessing it will be $30 for 5 pack and the promo. So if your coming you should leave your name here, so we have an idea of the numbers.


My bad its the 1st of May. It's next week. Sunday

Pretty sure I'll be able to be there.

knight2e5

Posts : 20
Points : 31
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Dunedin, NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Zm0b!e//AterAliquis on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 am

Everybody had best avoid Ewen if he pulls Tour Guide From the Underworld.

He'll start fapping on the spot.

We just know it.
avatar
Zm0b!e//AterAliquis

Posts : 29
Points : 39
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Dunedin

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Tom on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 am

I got work off. im there. tim is keen too.
avatar
Tom

Posts : 211
Points : 261
Join date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  junh on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:37 am

http://www.thegatheringlimerick.ie/2011/04/29/extreme-victory-rulings/

Sneak ruling.

_________________
All in or nothing.
avatar
junh
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 646
Points : 912
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: EXVC Sneak Peak

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum