Iteresting STOR Exclusives

Go down

Iteresting STOR Exclusives

Post  vaughmj1 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 am

Maxx "C"

You can activate this effect during either player's turn by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard. This turn, each time your opponent Special Summon a monster(s), draw 1 card. You can only activate "Maxx "C" once per turn.

I'm guessing side deck material against stuff like six sam, fish and debris

Shien's Daredevil

earth, warrior, level 4, atk:1600 def:1000

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on it (max. 1). This card gains 300 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card to select 1 face-up card on the field that you can place a Bushido Counter on, and place 1 Bushido Counter on it.

Six Strike - Thunder Blast

trap card

Remove 1 Bushido Counter from your side of the field to activate one of the following effects:
•Select 1 monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.
•Select 1 card your opponent controls, and return it to the hand.

I'm pretty sure sams don't need exclusives

Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant

Dark, Fairy, level 4, atk:1700 def:800

You can substitute this card for any 1 "Nordic" Tuner Monster for a Synchro Summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, all other Synchro Material Monsters must be "Nordic" monsters. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Nordic" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to change this card's Level to the Level of the monster you sent to the Graveyard, until the End Phase.

Scap Breaker

Atk: 2100 Def: 700 ,Machine, Earth, level 6

If your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control, and destroy it.

new scrap card which will take over spy's place I think, making the deck consistant and speeds them up.

Admin
Admin

http://dunedin.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down